Welcome to the inaugural post of The Aesthetic Skin Studio’s blog! We couldn’t think of a more fitting time to provide our guests with in-depth information than the holiday season. Parties, shopping, visitors, family gatherings are indeed fun, but add all of these factors to changes in the weather, exhaustion, and overindulgence in rich foods and you have a recipe for skin disaster.
Top this with dehydrating, alcoholic beverages! Your skin may already be in need of some serious skin rest and relaxation and its not even Christmas yet! Not to worry, if you have suddenly developed dry patches; become prone to acne breakouts; or feel that your skin is clogged or just not looking its best: The Aesthetic Skin Studio will help you proactively treat your skin, so you can greet the holidays with a beautiful, timeless glow!
Our studio’s owner, Zenith Nanavati, personally customizes her cutting edge, luxurious treatments for each and every guest that walks through her opulent Tampa-based location. Zenith’s motto for her revolutionary treatments is “where science meets luxury.” She holds the distinguished title of CIDESCO Diplomat; the elite association’s board, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, awards the prestigious distinction only to skin care professionals whose education meets their rigorous standards. Her approach is that of a healthcare professional and clinician, but she never fails to simultaneously provide the ultimate, lavish, skin care experience.
So, if those delicious cocktails, sweet treats, and high fat, high carb, dinners are wreaking havoc on your visage, make an appointment at the Aesthetic Skin Studio today. You must be ready to experience your skin, as you have never seen it before. Zenith will bring out your natural beauty, your inner glow, and your outer glow, and… she’ll add some holiday sparkle to boot.
In the meantime, here are some holiday skin tips:
- Make sure you drink a lot of water to flush out your system and hydrate your skin.
- Try sipping on a mug of green tea from time-to-time: the polyphenols found in this healthy drink have powerful anti-inflammatory properties to sooth unhappy skin.
- Stock up on healthy fats; they will help curb your appetite and provide your skin with extra nourishment. Zenith suggests: Avocados, walnuts, Omega-3 supplements, coconut butter and green smoothies.
- Sleep and nap! A good night’s rest will help you manage holiday stress and leave your skin looking refreshed.
The Aesthetic Skin Studio is offering the following holiday special when you mention this blog…
Bio-Rejuvenation Facial Treatment
Want your skin to look visibly healthier and younger? With this treatment, your skin will emerge deeply hydrated, youthful, and glowing with a noticeable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. The result is a radiant and firm complexion. This treatment includes:
- Microdermabrasion (Aluminum Oxide and or Organic)
- Enzyme Exfoliate + papaya
- Oxygen Infusion System
- LED Light Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Manual Extraction
- Bio-Rejuvenation 2 Part Mask System
Time: 120 Mins.
Price: $105 – value $125
We are located at:
3601 W. Kennedy Blvd | Suite C Tampa FL, 33609
Please call to book an appointment or for more information: 1-(813) 872-2729.